Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Year Challenge and Holiday gift to yourself....

It's easy to put together Resolutions for the new year. We never seem to have too many imperfections we want to, "fix". Ever notice how hard it is to say thank you when some one else compliments you? This year before you begin your resolution list, give yourself the gift of PROPS!! List your accomplishments and pat yourself on the back!! Even the most trying year can produce great accomplishments that can miss acknowledgement, due to heavy circumstances. Go ahead!Take a moment and reflect on what you learned or accomplished this year!

This Year I....


Made clean eating at work easier
Discovered Hot Yoga
Finally got closer to Balance
Improved the health of my knee
Took on a heavy bag class
bought my dream Jeep
Started my kiddo in college
Let go of expectations and allowed things to "be"
Discovered my love for Eckhart Tolle and The Dalai Lama
Achieved internal happiness with external stresses
Let go of perfection and strived for balance
Learned about living in the moment
Paid off our house
Started blogging
Rediscovered reading
Re-established Priorities
Got rid of my water bed
Stayed with my healthy goals and further improved

Coming up on the New Year, I challenge you to list your 2011 accomplishments before listing your 2012 goals. It will give you a great sense of pride and confidence as you enter the new year! =]

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment