Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gift Idea #4 ( for good health and fitness)







The Ultimate Body Press set!!!
Again guys, NO GYM NEEDED!! I love my set!! Endless workout possibilities! Pairs beautifully with the The Gymboss Interval Timer .

I have a very small house, so my home gym is filled with toys like these to switch it up and get a great workout at home without a big treadmill or elliptical cluttering my room.! I haven't stepped on a treadmill many many years!! 

Click on the link above to shop their site!! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily,
      Thanks!
      Please attach the link and I'll check it out! =}

      Delete