Thursday, April 12, 2012

Grocery Item of the Week for convenience!



Ready Pac Diced Veggies!!



One big thing that stood in my way of clean eating was all the time it took to prep fresh foods. Really, it was so much easier to buy cereals, lean Cuisines, and prepacked, processed foods. And why not? They all claimed to be healthy and good for me.....sigh....




I will try to stick to subject at hand and not veer off into a, "Why processed foods are so bad for you" tangent.




Thank You Ready Pac for making clean eating a little more convenient!!!! I use their diced tri peppers and diced onions (purple and yellow) in my AM egg white scrambles, chicken salads, and a bunch of other things. They are a weekly staple in my grocery cart!! We also love their pico de gillo on Mexican night!!




In addition to veggies, they have chopped fruits, and organic salad boxes! I love their fresh pineapple since those are such a mess to chop myself!!




You can find these little, time saving treasures in the refrigerated section of your produce isle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment