Saturday, April 14, 2012

Shred WOD "Insane in the Brain"



Back Yard Play Time...

This is a 24 minute HIIT (not including warm up and cool down)

I only filmed the first round of each exercise (editing is quite the learning curve!!), So here is the break down of today's WOD.

Please note, this is not a Shred class, but just me doing me. The purpose of this video is to share ideas and inspirations for training sessions, classes, or personal workouts for those who already understand proper form do's and don'ts.

I have included my weights and reps in parenthesis.


COUPLET #1 = 3 Rounds 45 seconds max effort/ 15 sec. Recovery

** Tire Flip, Jump Through, full burpee(120 lbs.) ( 6,7,6)
** Incline 2 knee cross + Spiderman push-up : (9,8,6)


COUPLET#2 = 3 Rounds of 45 seconds max effort/15 second recovery
** Crazy Apes! (My signature move *evil grin*) (11,9,7)
** Kettlebell Renegade ( 35 lbs. each) (12, 10,10)
(I wish I had the fat kettlebells. These are very hard to balance on -- Love the collapse at the end...I'm so conditioned by that beep! lol )

COUPLET # 3 = 3 Rounds of 45 seconds max effort / 15 second recovery

**Kettlebell Round-About Swing ( 35 lbs.) (28,21,21)
**Heavy Bag Hoist, Deep Squat, Tuck (35lbs.) (6,5,5)


COUPLET # 4 = 3 Rounds of 45 second max effort / 15 second recovery
**Burpee Air Jacks (15,12, 13)
**Speed 1-2 ( no count- just go as fast as you can)


~SWEAT HARD~PLAY HARD~SUCCEED~

No comments:

Post a Comment