Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holiday Gift Idea #2 (for fitness and healthy living)


2. Gymboss Interval timer
If I was stranded on an island and could only have one piece of workout equipment, this would be it!!

No gym needed here folks!! This is my favorite way to get my cardio!! 

HIIT!!! (High Intensity Interval Training) 

Set this baby up for several rounds of 45 seconds max effort and 15 seconds rest. You can mix and match lots of different exercises (jacks, burpees, push-ups, ect.) and challenge yourself by keeping track of your reps, and seeing if you can beat your own score.

This is great for body weight workouts or using a variety of equipment. You can even take it out side for a run or cycle and add intervals to your workout!!

Order these online for $19.95 at  GYMBOSS.COM


   

1 comment:

  1. LOVE my gymboss. :) Orange was a great color choice because its easy to find in my gym bag.

    ReplyDelete