Saturday, August 13, 2011

If This is Mid-Life Crisis....COUNT ME IN!



41 years old....I have my toy Jeep, I love to go dancing, I'm a gym rat, and I'm actually considering sky diving as an option! I've had the best time over the last couple of days shopping with my friend, Julia for 80's clothes (which are back). Shopping was a hoot! (No really, I bought a really cool owl necklace!) Last night we went to see Motley Crue and Poison. What a blast!

The point of this blog? I hope to never stop living! Part of staying fit for me, is staying fun and not taking life so serious. It's not all about working and paying bills. The day you stop having fun, is the day you stop living!

Sometimes you have to risk looking ridiculous, laugh at yourself, and let go! Thanks to my friend Julia for the best time! Teen years are waaaaay better in your 40's!!

Now close this blog and go do something FUN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment